Friday, March 7, 2008

Hello friends! It has been a long time since our last update!
Just life happening at the Barber house. Will turned 5
in December which is unbelievable!! He had a bowling
party! I can't believe my baby is 5! A few girls and I
went to Birmingham to stay with Amy Ragland Bickell
and see Keith Urban! It was a large time! Christmas was crazy
with two very excited boys! We had precious time with
all of the "sides" of our family. Santa did not disappoint!
The New Year has started with its usual hectic pace.
School, work and life! The boys are still enjoying school-I
wonder when that will end. Logan had his K5 play. He was
a great little clown. He has also started to become a great
little reader. Even as a teacher this always amazes me!
I got to go on my annual girl's trip to Fort Morgan and that
was a blast as always. We had a house full of friends and fun!
Chad is back into work mode after another hunting season!
So as you can see we are just nutty as always!

No comments: